Chef's Table +Triumph

Luluwa

Hi everyone, does the TRIUMPH have the Chef's Table?

-If so, how much is it?

-Where can I book it?

-Where is it held? (other than in the galley)

-Did you enjoy it?

-Any pics?

-I've done the Chef's Table on the Ecstasy but not Triumph.

Thanks! :)

We will be doing the Chef's Table when we cruise on the Triumph at the end of September.

We booked it by going to John Heald's blog (http://www.johnhealdsblog.com) then at the top there's an "Ask John" tab. When you go there, it will give you options to book the Chef's Table. We had an answer to our request within two or three days.

I believe it's $75 per person. I don't know where it is held. We've done it on the Magic and it was in the Galley, and on the Miracle it was in the Disco.

Good luck! I believe he's taking some time off, but I think he has helpers that will get it booked for you.

Susan

We just got off the Triumph on Mon, and we did the Chef's Table as part of my birthday present. It was AWESOME!!! The chef on board was really informative. There was nothing he wasn't willing to answer. You start in the galley, where you are served wine and a couple of appetizers. From there, you move to the library. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours. It is $75 per person, and includes a menu, a picture, and a copy of the recipe for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. It was worth every bit of the $75!

We just got off the Triumph on Mon, and we did the Chef's Table as part of my birthday present. It was AWESOME!!! The chef on board was really informative. There was nothing he wasn't willing to answer. You start in the galley, where you are served wine and a couple of appetizers. From there, you move to the library. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours. It is $75 per person, and includes a menu, a picture, and a copy of the recipe for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake. It was worth every bit of the $75!

Can't wait to try it on the Triumph....but gotta wait until Jan :-(

• 2 weeks later...

but I sent an email requesting reservations for our January 14th sailing :D We did the Chef's Table on the Liberty and really enjoyed it. I'm the foodie in the household and my husband was even saying "we're going to do the Chef's deal again aren't we?"

• 3 weeks later...

About 3 weeks ago...and yes just wonderful...free flow of wine and food. The current Chef is Austrian with an impressive resume...we were engaged for 3 1/2 hours and the best $75.00 I have spent in years. Held first in Galley then on to the Library...sign up was immediatly as you entered the ship in the Lobby.

Archived