Help with FareViewer etc

hannahsmomtoo

Good morning !

Can someone give me a run down on what to look for now when I am seeking Price drops? ES is now gone.. and My category was 8E but it is sold out and now I am not sure what to look for....

( I do not qualify for past cruiser or military )

Thank you !

You can say see if the next category up lowers and try for an upgrade. But ti get obc it has ti be the category you are currently booked in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

So if my category is sold out.. and I am happy with my location.. I am out of luck?

I am embarrassed to say Fare Viewer "flummoxes" me every time!:confused:

The first page after you put in your information says "Your Rate", with 3 things listed (Fun Select, Past Guest, Fun Saver) -- is this the basic rate is currently/at this moment? (regardless of what I paid)

If you continue, you go to "Category Fares" -- are these the current prices for the various cabin types?

I have cruised before, but this is the first time I have ever booked early saver and paid attention.

Sign me, Sheepish!

I am embarrassed to say Fare Viewer "flummoxes" me every time!:confused:

The first page after you put in your information says "Your Rate", with 3 things listed (Fun Select, Past Guest, Fun Saver) -- is this the basic rate is currently/at this moment? (regardless of what I paid)

If you continue, you go to "Category Fares" -- are these the current prices for the various cabin types?

I have cruised before, but this is the first time I have ever booked early saver and paid attention.

Sign me, Sheepish!

On the first page you are picking what rate you qualify for~ then the next page is each category price~ so you need to know what category you are in A, B, C, D etc.... in order to see if a rate is less than what you paid~ if you see a rate that is less than what you paid fill out the form yourself if you booked yourself ~ http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/requestforms/cclearlysaverform.aspx

or have your TA do it if you booked thru a travel agency~

Archived