sharing excursions to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem

Evaj35

Who wants to share a taxi from Haifa to Tel Aviv and who wants to share a taxi to Jerusalem from Ashdod? (Celebrity silhouette sailing from Rome on 29 September 2012)

Please answer evaj 35 :)

You should post this on your roll call. If this is your first time in Israel you should consider going straight to Jerusalem and stay off the ship there overnight. We did that last year and really were able to maximize our time.

Hi

I am on Silhouette sailing and am looking to share taxis/tours with people to assist with the cost.

Our plan is to do a tour of the north from Haifa on 3rd.

On 4th to get taxi to Jersualem and possibly arrange a guide locally. We are also considering staying in Jerusalem overnight instead of having to go to and from Jerusalem and on 5th going to Massada and the Dead Sea.

What are your plans?

Welcome to Cruise Critic. :)

I had a wonderful three days in Israel last year on Silhouette. I had tours with Guided Tours Israel all three days and they were outstanding; I'd recommend you look into them. They will hook you up with a small group, so you get group rates without having to deal with the logistics of rounding people up. We saw so much on our tours with them and they were really efficient, well run and very reasonably priced (might even be cheaper than doing a taxi with another couple). We had Mickey as our guide and she was one of the best tour guides we have ever had.

Here is their website: http://www.guidedtoursisrael.com/

Also check out your Roll Call here on Cruise Critic as others have recommended; it is a great resource for helping prepare and plan for your cruise.

Have a great cruise!

Archived