Disembarkation Allure HC 12170

Ribi

Dear cruising community

I'll post my question here since there might be different procedures for HC people.

We are on the Allure W-Carribean August 26 and I have read in here some things about disembarkation, self-disembarkation and different colors, so might somebody could explain to me that process. E.g. will there be breakfast on Sunday morning? or how long does it take untill we are off the boat (7 am is scheduled arrival time). Not that it seems that I want to be off but we need to rent a car for post-cruise travel and I was just wondering what would be our best bet timewise.

Thank you so much for y'all's support and happy cruising

Claudio

Dear cruising community

I'll post my question here since there might be different procedures for HC people.

We are on the Allure W-Carribean August 26 and I have read in here some things about disembarkation, self-disembarkation and different colors, so might somebody could explain to me that process. E.g. will there be breakfast on Sunday morning? or how long does it take untill we are off the boat (7 am is scheduled arrival time). Not that it seems that I want to be off but we need to rent a car for post-cruise travel and I was just wondering what would be our best bet timewise.

Thank you so much for y'all's support and happy cruising

Claudio

Re: Breakfast - There will be no room service available. There will be breakfast served in the WindJammer. Refer to the Cruise Compass for other breakfast locations that may be available on Disembarkation Day.

Procedures are only different if you are needing RCCL to provide you wheelchair assistance on disembarkation day otherwise you just go when your number is called. A numbered ticket will be left in your cabin night the night before in reference to your flight times along with your luggage tags ( this part is the same for all passengers.)

The exact place and location for those needing RCCL to provide wheelchair assistance will be printed in the cruise compass the day before. Generally those needing RCCL's wheelchair assistance have to make their way down to the roped off seating area around the Mondo Coffee Bar ( Starbucks) on Deck 5. Than check-in with the crew member. You will be seated and wait until your ticket number is called. You will than be taken by a crew member into the terminal to another waiting area just before the luggage/customs area and have to again wait for someone from the terminal RCCL staff to take you to pick up your luggage, take you through customs and out to the curb for tranportation. The timing of this whole procedure depends on how many people are needing wheelchair assistance that morning and how many wheelchair attendents they have scheduled. Other than that there will be no special preference given to those in wheelchairs.

Archived