Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Hey not sure if anybody has noticed, but right now on the port webcam they've basically focused the camera right on the north dolphin at Heritage where about 15-20 guys are appear to be very very busy in the "11th hour" of this project. Pretty bad when the port cam has now ignored the scenery and ships and is providing live wharf construction coverage ;)

Edit - oops, they panned right :)

wow, incredible work! Thank you!

I concur! Honestly if someone wants info about this ship and it isn't in this thread, than it probably is nowhere to be found (or only the captain and crew know about it!) This thread and its contributors have redefined the the term "comprehensive" in the CC forum world, lol. :cool: I'd be very willing to be the average knowledgeable TA knows about 25% of what has been covered here :)

The comments on the bottom of the article are pretty funny. For those that don't know it. It is customary to greet the local businesses (bus drivers, ferry personel, business owners with a "Hello" or "Good Morning".:) The locals think it's very rude if you don't do so and will actually ignore you if you don't.:mad: In the same tone, these locals are very friendly and very helpful.:D

In NYC the stores greeters usually say hello and welcome first, then the customer responds. Not all, mind you, but I'm used to being greeted first. I hope the Bermuda people do not think we are rude simply because the custom is reversed. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the confirmation. Will add to spreadsheet.

Did you notice I got inspired and added visual aids to Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=0&output=html

I would like to add photos of S7 deck 13 hull balcony from inside looking out if possible.

TIA

seriously? this is the BEST thing ever. Thank you for taking the time to do this. This thread is awesome. This should be stickied at the top of the Breakaway thread!

I concur! Honestly if someone wants info about this ship and it isn't in this thread, than it probably is nowhere to be found (or only the captain and crew know about it!) This thread and its contributors have redefined the the term "comprehensive" in the CC forum world, lol. :cool: I'd be very willing to be the average knowledgeable TA knows about 25% of what has been covered here :)

He should send it to NCL so the phone reps can accurately answer questions now :cool:

Hey not sure if anybody has noticed, but right now on the port webcam they've basically focused the camera right on the north dolphin at Heritage where about 15-20 guys are appear to be very very busy in the "11th hour" of this project. Pretty bad when the port cam has now ignored the scenery and ships and is providing live wharf construction coverage ;)

Edit - oops, they panned right :)

I saw it and then another NCL ship is tendering in the background. So they are expecting that tomorrow it will be finished. Talk about a close call. We'll see in the morning.

I am slightly embarrassed by how much I know about the ship. I seriously need a new hobby. A 2 second look at a pic of a bathtub and I know the cabin.

When someone is hired to work on this ship, this should be required reading material! Lol

When I first stumbled upon this thread, I was merely looking for info about the "suite life" since it will be my first time but I've found out so much more! Ive probably seen more than my mother in law will see on her sailing 05/26/13!!! Lol

Thank you everyone for all the info! Now I can't wait for reviews. Especially Gambee's and one of the S6 on deck 12!!! SOMETHING to pass these 500+ days I have left before my sailing!!

Thanks for the confirmation. Will add to spreadsheet.

Did you notice I got inspired and added visual aids to Doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=0&output=html

I would like to add photos of S7 deck 13 hull balcony from inside looking out if possible.

TIA

Again, what a fantastic job!!! :) And the visual aids put it over the top

I think NCL should hire you to do all of their ships. BRAVO, and thanks

:D

When someone is hired to work on this ship, this should be required reading material! Lol

When I first stumbled upon this thread, I was merely looking for info about the "suite life" since it will be my first time but I've found out so much more! Ive probably seen more than my mother in law will see on her sailing 05/26/13!!! Lol

Thank you everyone for all the info! Now I can't wait for reviews. Especially Gambee's and one of the S6 on deck 12!!! SOMETHING to pass these 500+ days I have left before my sailing!!

I can probably get you a pick of the balcony, since my room is right next to the S6 and I am on deck 12. I know that the partitions are not full and you can just look into the other balconies, not ideal, but that is the way it was designed. Shaun will get pics of his S6 on deck 10 I am sure.

Again, what a fantastic job!!! :) And the visual aids put it over the top

I think NCL should hire you to do all of their ships. BRAVO, and thanks

:D

I think the M1 is on deck 10.

Edit: My Bad, It's correct!

I can probably get you a pick of the balcony, since my room is right next to the S6 and I am on deck 12. I know that the partitions are not full and you can just look into the other balconies, not ideal, but that is the way it was designed. Shaun will get pics of his S6 on deck 10 I am sure.

Thanks!

Thanks for praise regarding the Goggle Doc.

I'm just a consolidator. :D It's all of you who deserve the praise for your dedication and posts that allow such a resourse to be assembled.

After the sqft info was entered it just made sense to add the visual links.

It was lacking something. Or I'm just keeping busy. ;)

Much more helpful with the links.

Those are the aids that are scattered about, more so than the size data.

I only hope it assists travelers in choosing the right accommodations and eliminates any possible disappointments.

I can only hope the ambiguity in the the data will reveal itself soon, so it can be updated and truly accurate.

Still think I should add which cabins have tubs though. :)

I believe it is a small table, they play several :confused: card games there. They had something like that in the sky.

Sounds odd. Now if they were to put a couple slot machines then my family could be in the pool while grandma attached herself to the slot machine and it would be almost like being together. :D

Oh wait, then there would be a pack of people griping about how long you are allowed to sit at a slot machine... chair hoggers... lounge hoggers... and then slot machine hoggers. :eek:

Thanks for praise regarding the Goggle Doc.

I'm just a consolidator. :D It's all of you who deserve the praise for your dedication and posts that allow such a resourse to be assembled.

After the sqft info was entered it just made sense to add the visual links.

It was lacking something. Or I'm just keeping busy. ;)

Much more helpful with the links.

Those are the aids that are scattered about, more so than the size data.

I only hope it assists travelers in choosing the right accommodations and eliminates any possible disappointments.

I can only hope the ambiguity in the the data will reveal itself soon, so it can be updated and truly accurate.

Still think I should add which cabins have tubs though. :)

I would have liked to know about the tub issue before I booked... If you're all about providing information useful to others then add it please. :D

OMGoodness! There are so many links....I can't keep up!

On another note, after seeing all the pics and reading everyone's comments about the size of aft balconies, I've moved my aft penthouse from 13 to 12!!! SO EXCITED!! Thanks everyone!! I feel like I just made it into the exclusive deck 12 club! Now, where do I get one of those hammocks! Lol

So you ALL are confirming that deck 12 s6 is bigger than deck 13 right?

I've spent almost all afternoon arguing with my PCC because he insisted that the deck on 13 is bigger than 12.

I think I finally got the one on 12.

Archived