Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

[quote name='roe2ship']That is...and then they have another group on deck 12 and then the age group for 10-12 is on deck 13.:rolleyes:

Nice...I was at Point Pleasant Beach a few weeks ago. My son was involved in the building of the "Sandy Castle" on the beach. Their goal is to make it the World's Tallest Sand Castle. It's pretty amazing...take a look when you are there...you can't miss it.:)[/QUOTE]

I saw it last weekend. Haven't participated yet. But, we will! :)

[quote name='Fishbait17']I am so thoroughly confused about Spa Passes.. I have a request in with the pre-cruise concierge for three passes, and was told I can decide on check-in, as we will only do these if we cannot get a Cabana at Vibe.. So, first time I requested, I was told it's $169 per person for the week, $39 for a daily pass. Next time i checked it was $179 pp for the week, and no daily passes. Yesterday (and confirmed today) I am being told it's $199 per person for the week, and $49 for a day pass, but that day passes are only available for port days, no day passes for sea days. Either way, I will get an answer on Sunday!!

So very much to do, so little time!!! And I wonder why my blood pressure meds always have to be raised before a cruise :D... Looking so forward to meeting everyone!

Robin[/QUOTE]

Do u have those lower prices in writing!?

[quote name='English101']Do u have those lower prices in writing!?[/QUOTE]

No, that's the reason I continue to call. I have NONE of my requests in writing. (Have all my gift purchases, prepaid dinners, prepaid DSC -sort of, and booked entertainment in writing, but not my requests). Three different agents have now promised me an email listing my requests, including this morning. Looks like I'll have to type them up myself, it's a complicated list. For example, had to reserve four at Ocean Blue as I couldn't reserve for three, need to cancel one person (or bring a friend? :)), have a request for a different time for ROA (after they cancelled our reservation, moving the dates, the late show was not available on the date we needed to change to), etc etc... Every time I call I get different answers to different questions, drives me sort of crazy - my OCD kicks in when I don't have all my ducks in a row before a vacation lol.. Then once I get onboard, it's all AHHHH and relaxation..

Robin

[quote name='wasiii'].....I don't understand why having a higher aft balcony would help you see the wake much better. [/quote]

I completely understand your reasoning.

I was only pointing out that perhaps it should be considered during the cabin selection process. Whether it's a concern, or that info is used, is entirely up to the customer. That's why I posted the aft photos for pax to decide for themselves.

Just trying to share possibilities that MAY impact one's journey. :)

[quote name='time2cruise1']My understanding it has always been $169 on the Breakaway and $149 on the other ships. I believe the reason it includes 2 or 3 treatments in the Salt Room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim[/quote]

I was quoted by my TA today that weekly pass is $146 pp. on Breakaway. This price does NOT include any treatments. The Salt Room can be used by anyone who buys the pass.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo][SIZE=3]T[SIZE=3]o all who will be [SIZE=3]sailing on 5/19, yous guys have [SIZE=3]a wicked awesome time! [SIZE=3]I look forward to your reviews.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Absolutely Fabulous Bermuda web cam coverage of the Sail Away from Kings Wharf. They kept zooming in. I actually saw someone doing the zip line on the ropes course!
Incredible magnification. Sorry no screen shots. Can't do them from work.
Hopefully someone else will post some.
She's on her way home, along with our first real reviewers!! Can't wait :D

[quote name='seabird1122']
She's on her way home, along with our first real reviewers!! Can't wait :D[/quote]

She's on her way to pick me up and my fellow 5/19 cruise peeps :)

I watched the sailaway also, I can't believe the zoom the camera has!

[quote name='Aldeya']I was quoted by my TA today that weekly pass is $146 pp. on Breakaway. This price does NOT include any treatments. The Salt Room can be used by anyone who buys the pass.[/quote]

That's correct ... NO treatments are included ... but you do have unlimited access to the SPA area which includes the following rooms:

1) Salt Room
2) Steam Room
3) *Dry* Sauna
4) *Wet* Sauna

[quote name='SliceOfLife']She's on her way to pick me up and my fellow 5/19 cruise peeps :)

I watched the sailaway also, I can't believe the zoom the camera has![/QUOTE]

That she is [attachment=214095:name]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

[quote name='English101']As for the view, Think of a movie theater. Deck 9 is like sitting in the very front row, you can see the whole screen but you're looking straight ahead/up) now think about sitting up on a balcony in that theater, you can look down or straight ahead. I don't think you're missing anything but I wouldn't want that white roof right there all the time. Some people have the same thoughts about the view from the waterfront with the lifeboats being in the way.

I don't think you need to worry so much about noise on the waterfront from guests walking but it looks like you'd be directly over the kitchen. This may not be a problem since they're under rather than over you.

We have always wanted to be as high as possible on a ship. But honestly, I don't think it makes that much of a difference.[/QUOTE]

We always take the higher aft-facing balcony cabins as well, and I agree - the view is better higher up!

[quote name='chiapet']That's correct ... NO treatments are included ... but you do have unlimited access to the SPA area which includes the following rooms:

1) Salt Room
2) Steam Room
3) *Dry* Sauna
4) *Wet* Sauna[/QUOTE]

Cha Cha Cha Chia

Sorry - couldn't resist :D

[quote name='Fishbait17']No, that's the reason I continue to call. I have NONE of my requests in writing. (Have all my gift purchases, prepaid dinners, prepaid DSC -sort of, and booked entertainment in writing, but not my requests). Three different agents have now promised me an email listing my requests, including this morning. Looks like I'll have to type them up myself, it's a complicated list. For example, had to reserve four at Ocean Blue as I couldn't reserve for three, need to cancel one person (or bring a friend? :)), have a request for a different time for ROA (after they cancelled our reservation, moving the dates, the late show was not available on the date we needed to change to), etc etc... Every time I call I get different answers to different questions, drives me sort of crazy - my OCD kicks in when I don't have all my ducks in a row before a vacation lol.. Then once I get onboard, it's all AHHHH and relaxation..

Robin[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way! Busy planning, planning, planning and everyone says my plans don't sound relaxing but, the vacation IS because all the research s done before vacation starts!

[quote name='Aldeya']I was quoted by my TA today that weekly pass is $146 pp. on Breakaway. This price does NOT include any treatments. The Salt Room can be used by anyone who buys the pass.[/QUOTE]

What if I want a massage? Do I need to buy the pass and pay for the treatment? I guess this is why there's a "complimentary massage room" in haven courtyard.

[quote name='SliceOfLife']She's on her way to pick me up and my fellow 5/19 cruise peeps :)

I watched the sailaway also, I can't believe the zoom the camera has![/quote]

To you and ALL the 5/19 cruise peeps, BON VOYAGE!!! Have an Amazing, Wonderful, Exciting, Relaxing time. I wish you blue skies and calm seas. :)
3 more weeks of anticipation for me :D

[quote name='Fishbait17']Another neighbor! Seems to be a lot of us here :D. I'll wave to you across the inlet all summer!

Robin[/QUOTE]

Hey Robin!
It's your other NJ neighbor Michelle from the Epic cruise in Feb 2012! Great minds think alike. I'm taking the Breakaway on 6/2! When are you cruising on the Breakaway?

[quote name='English101']What if I want a massage? Do I need to buy the pass and pay for the treatment? I guess this is why there's a "complimentary massage room" in haven courtyard.[/QUOTE]

No pass needed for a treatment in the spa, but you won't have access to the Thermal area with a treatment. Hope that makes sense!

Robin

[quote name='mbs224']Hey Robin!
It's your other NJ neighbor Michelle from the Epic cruise in Feb 2012! Great minds think alike. I'm taking the Breakaway on 6/2! When are you cruising on the Breakaway?[/QUOTE]

Well hello Michelle! Long time no see! I am leaving on the Breakaway day after tomorrow! :eek: Can't wait!

Robin

Archived