Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

[quote name='tiffygirl']Dang..that's a lot. :eek:Plus they have gone up to $ 49 for ocean blue as well.....and Vibe prices were also inflated more than the original quotes.

My friend is getting off the breakaway now, so i should some pretty accurate information this week.
Its a good thing this is all optional.

Realizing, All that other stuff is nice but i dont NEED them to have a good time. I will just enjoy looking at everyone else's photos who did decide to slurge on those items. I can live with that:p[/QUOTE]

This ain't good :mad: And 79pp was already pushing it for the vibe price. If it's much more than that I think we may have to say screw the vibe :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

HAPPY SAILING to all those leaving today. Wish you had better weather. Hopefully it will clear up some.

Can't wait to hear all the reviews from those coming off the ship today.

[quote name='KEPE']HAPPY SAILING to all those leaving today. Wish you had better weather. Hopefully it will clear up some.

Can't wait to hear all the reviews from those coming off the ship today.[/QUOTE]

Hey if it's nice the rest of the week then I'm fine with it being a little ugly today ;)

[quote name='joeski27']Hey if it's nice the rest of the week then I'm fine with it being a little ugly today ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Seeing decent weather on way to bermuda next week and mid 70 temps. Enjoy. Mich

[quote name='gambee']$49 for blue? :eek::eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

Yep..it's increased starting from the 5/19 sailing.
My friend who is getting off today said service was slooow in ocean blue. So be prepared. And you may want to bring your drink to the table . She said bar service was slow as well. But otherwise food was fabulous.
The only reason i will do it now is because i got the hsn.com deal...i was good for paying $35 but $50 plus drinks would be out my budget.

That is fine..o sheehans is free and the food is tasty..plus the MDR will be just fine as well.

You all have fun and don't sweat the small stuff. You are on vacation..

Some posts on Facebook from those who sailed and returned today...

[QUOTE]Also just left the ship. As a loyal NCL cruiser, i will say i had better treatment on the Dawn. A lot of issues they need to get worked out. Some great points (spa) and a lot of disappointments.][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]The waterpark was open at 10 and ropes course at 2:00 weather permitting the waterfront area was only open for dinner??? No lunch hours... This area was really amazing and not available [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mom2DylGrif']I sail 5/26 and ocean blue is still listed as 35pp.[/QUOTE]

This according to ncl.com where they give the price increase and if you call customer service they are now quoting $49. Heck I want it to be $35.

Hopefully..its staying @ $35. We will see when reports come in from todays sailing and will know for sure

[quote name='gambee']At $50 I really have to give second thoughts. From everyone complaining about it, I just don't know.[/QUOTE]

If its $35 then do it, but $50 .hmm , i would be also satisfied with ocan blue on the waterfront a lot cheaper.cuz at $35 and i did nt like it then its only money....but at $50 and it aint good..oh hayle nah!!:D but thats just me!:)

But have fun regardless:cool:

Y[quote name='roe2ship']$49 for Ocean Blue? So they increased it after a one week sailing? Okay:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Umm hmmm..i heard on here, and they heard through somebody else that told them that there friends MIL spoke with one of the chefs in ocean blue that ncl does not control pricing or menus. :rolleyes::D..So iron chef wanted an increase..supply and demand..sighs

[quote name='gambee'][IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/19/ma2a5eva.jpg[/IMG]

Waiting to board[/QUOTE]

I hope you and the rest of the 5/19 cruisers have a fantastic week!!! :) :cool:

[quote name='macfin']Anyone cruising today please post as much as you can from embarkation...to infinity and beyond...waiting patiently...not![/QUOTE]

In the terminal now, check in was quite quick and easy, and I assume actual boarding should be easy as well.

And by the way the wine check in was very easy as well. Just a table set up off to the left of the area just past the security scanners. Just showed him the two bottles, we signed off on the charges and were on our way.

Archived