Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

I wish I could see the pic of your balcony. For some reason, that picture won't show for me. All of your others do, but that one won't. Did you put it on FB too?

Just did. Check it out.

I can't remember if Gambee is in a ph suite on 12? If so, I'd really like to see a photo of the entire balcony. Does it have a table and chairs to be able to have a meal on? Thanks!

u8e9ugy2.jpg

My neighbor suite balcony.

jurevyna.jpg

My humongous balcony! No need to steal lounges from the top decks!

So happy for you! That looks great! (minus the rain!!!) I know how much you and your mom like time on your balcony. AND it looks like there are lights on every balcony, unline your silhouette cruise.

So happy for you! That looks great! (minus the rain!!!) I know how much you and your mom like time on your balcony. AND it looks like there are lights on every balcony, unline your silhouette cruise.

Funny you mentioned the light, I had not noticed it. The thing is that it does not work. Broken?

It's raining now. But I'll go there later on.

Spa pass 199. Only day Bermuda passes. Thinking about it. They sell out in 3 hours.

Pools outside are warm. Spa might not be messesary.

Oooohhhhhh! Heated pools!?!?

I have a tote bag in my room that says breakaway inaugural season 2013 on it along with a hardcover breakaway book!

That's awesome!! We aren't sailing Breakaway until next year, but are sailing Getaway 2 months after she first sails. I hope we get something like that, too!

Just got off the phone with NCL & I was told since we prepaid for Ocean Blue before the price increase we will be paying the original $35 fee. :)

If it's as bad as people are reproting sell your seat for $45 to someone that wants to go.

I have a tote bag in my room that says breakaway inaugural season 2013 on it along with a hardcover breakaway book!

I was wondering about that. I did not see in every room. We will talk later.

Tried oshennangs but packed! No room.

Trying savor now.

I was wondering about that. I did not see in every room. We will talk later.

Tried oshennangs but packed!

Really? Holy crap guess the wife and I hit it at the right time, was pretty empty when we were there around 12:30-1:30. Really liked the place by the way, though we only had liquid products ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Archived