Need help in filling out my Visa's

Okay this is a question I'm sure only S***J could answer but I'll post it anyway. I am trying to fill out my Visa's and some of the questions I'm not sure I need to fill out. I feel like I'm going back to the jobs I had in high school at the local retail shop. Also community groups and charitable organizations? Does anyone know if every blank needs an answer? Also for my medical policy do I use my normal policy or my travel policy? I don't want them rejected but really does it matter what jobs I had 20 years ago when I was a teenager?

I just got my Russian visa. I used Zierer Visa Services to help me. The application is daunting, I will agree. I did my best to fill it out and it did seem a bit ridiculous to be listing my husband's last job which was 32 years ago. I put in a few answers for everything--I was afraid to leave it blank!--and made up a bit of the information (who could remember or even find ancient phone numbers?). Somehow it worked so do your best, but don't sweat it too much!

I had the same type of problem last year when filling out my visa. I used Zierer Visa Service. I filled out the application as well as I could, and left blank questions that I couldn't possibly answer. It's amazing how they ask a question like "What are the addresses of the last 4 pages you lived" but didn't leave you enough room to answer. (That question may not be on the form, but something like it is). I even went so far as to write a list of questions for

Zierer to help me with, but I don't even think they even looked at it, but I received my visa 3 weeks later. Just keep plugging it will work out. Don't forget to mail it certified mail and enclose a self stamped envelope. Also make sure you bring a few copies of your passport and visa, pictures with you and leave a copy at home with someone.

Have a great trip, you will love it.

Mary Lou

Thanks Mary Lou it's reassuring to talk with people that have done it. I have nightmares of sending in our passports and not getting them back. I'll be glad to have them in my hand. We are also using Zeirer.

SaylorGirl

Email privately and I will fill you in on the real requirements, it is not anywhere as difficult as the form seems, and the answers are not as intrusive in practice as the questions upon first glace seem to demand.

pacificcruiser@hotpop.com

Archived