Chef's table on Star and dinner reservations

susan0000

Trying to make dinner reservations for the specialty restaurants but plan on also going to chef's table. Any one know what night chef's table is on the Star? Also is anyone else having difficulty making on line reservations? I am on the Sept. 30th cruise to Bermuda and the reservations just came on line but some are saying that they are all sold out?

Trying to make dinner reservations for the specialty restaurants but plan on also going to chef's table. Any one know what night chef's table is on the Star? Also is anyone else having difficulty making on line reservations? I am on the Sept. 30th cruise to Bermuda and the reservations just came on line but some are saying that they are all sold out?

When we were on the Star in May it was on the Thursday night. We wished it had been on a sea day, but it was well worth coming back to the ship early.

Just call NCL and they will help you with the reservations. They will not sell out prior to sailing because only some are available to pre-book.

Happy planning!

Cherie

Just off the Star yesterday. Chefs table was still on Thursday. We had a full ship and never made dinner reservations and never had to wait either. We ate in all the resturants except Tempinayki. It was usually fully booked but I did see a few openings during our cruise.

I will write a review as soon as I catch up with my laundry, mowing, msil sorting etc...

Just off the Star yesterday. Chefs table was still on Thursday. We had a full ship and never made dinner reservations and never had to wait either. We ate in all the resturants except Tempinayki. It was usually fully booked but I did see a few openings during our cruise.

I will write a review as soon as I catch up with my laundry, mowing, msil sorting etc...

Archived