Anyone ever heard of, or used this Company?

bobmal99

Here is a company I found doing an excursions

search.

They do have some interesting excursions though.

Anyone ever hear of this company??

Anyone ever use this company??

Just looking for some feedback.

http://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com/v/cruises/results.asp?shipId=1940&arrival=2012-12-09&nights=7

http://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com/Cozumel-Mexico-Cruise-Excursions-p/CACZOCEMINSUB.htm

We used them for a snorking catamaran excursion in Nassau last year. It was great. We were on a Carnival ship but our excursion ended up being with a ton of people on a RC ship. Price was great and they guarantee that you will make it back on the ship was very good. If you miss the ship... you get $ per day plus they pay for you to get the next stop (I can't remember all the details). We actually used them recommended from Marriott Rewards (we use our marriott reward points to buy the cruise)

I would use them again!! Let me know if you have any additional questions!!

Thank you Jacob's Mom,

Hopefully some more people

have used them, and will respond.

We used them for a snorking catamaran excursion in Nassau last year. It was great. We were on a Carnival ship but our excursion ended up being with a ton of people on a RC ship. Price was great and they guarantee that you will make it back on the ship was very good. If you miss the ship... you get $ per day plus they pay for you to get the next stop (I can't remember all the details). We actually used them recommended from Marriott Rewards (we use our marriott reward points to buy the cruise)

I would use them again!! Let me know if you have any additional questions!!

We received $100 in credits for booking through our travel agent for our upcoming Magic cruise in Oct. I was worried about them since I had never heard of them and posted on the Port Boards but really didn't get any responses. I booked our excursion in Grand Cayman the other day and the confirmation came back with them using Captain Marvin who comes highly recommended on the Port Board so I'm thrilled. Can't wait to try it.

Wanted to keep this on

top for a while longer..

Thanks! I haven't seen this Excursion Group before.

There is a page on that link to put in your cruise ship info and not only does your itinerary come up; but excursions for each port that they service. Each excursion has reviews and ratings/pros & cons. Definitely worth delving into more; especially since I have several new ports coming up in 2013.

Bookmarking. Thanks!

We had booked an excursion in Monaco with these guys for our upcoming Breeze cruise. They offer small group tours capped at 8-10 people which we liked. As it happened, someone on our roll call ended up organizing a private Monaco tour with a highly recommended travel guide for less $ per head, so we opted for that. They were very good about refunding our money promptly. Based on that, I'd definitely consider booking with them again. They are slightly more expensive than some other competitors, but for the European cruises, they offer small group tours which is great.

Archived