Excursions???

reginaphalange

We are going on the 11/25 sailing of the Magic out of Galveston. I am trying to find a website that will list all of the available excursions for our three ports:

• Montego Bay
  • Grand Cayman
  • Cozumel

For the websites I've come across thus far, they list them by port, but I'd like to see excursions by trip, instead.

Also, any recommendations for excursions at these ports would be greatly appreciated!

Have u logged into cruise manager on the CCL site? Click on plan activities... it will show all excursions available for ur cruise... If ur looking for non-carnival excursions, the ports need to be looked at individually as far as I know.

Have u logged into cruise manager on the CCL site? Click on plan activities... it will show all excursions available for ur cruise... If ur looking for non-carnival excursions, the ports need to be looked at individually as far as I know.

Um, no... :p

Will that work, even if we booked through a TA?

Um, no... :p

Will that work, even if we booked through a TA?

Yep, you still book thru your booking # once you had added it online if you are booking excursions thru Carnival.

Or you can wait until you are on the ship if you want to gamble the one you want is still open. The cheapest ones sell out first.

Yep, you still book thru your booking # once you had added it online if you are booking excursions thru Carnival.

Or you can wait until you are on the ship if you want to gamble the one you want is still open. The cheapest ones sell out first.

Great, thanks!

I'd rather go ahead and book now, so I'll register and take a look around.

Any suggestions for these three ports? We are cruising newbies.

A lot of Carnival ships go to Ocho Rios, not Montego Bay. Montego Bay is about the furthest point from the famous falls that is the must see in Jamaica. If you plan to cruise from Florida sometime .. you might choose something else this trip.. Its a very long trip, the whole length of the island each way.

We did a whole island tour last time in Cozumel which might be considered a little boring, but I had never seen the whole island and the ocean side of the island. Go and sample tequila. the cooking classes are fun and include drinks.

Do you want beaches?

Take a taxi to 7 mile island in the caymans .. or do the swim with the sting rays.

You might also google Captain Marvins site .. to compare it with what carnival offers. This is a tender port, so allow time to get to the port from the ship.

Great, thanks!

I'd rather go ahead and book now, so I'll register and take a look around.

Any suggestions for these three ports? We are cruising newbies.

Montego Bay - I'll let others chime in, I only did a land vacation there many years ago.

Grand Cayman - swim with the stingrays

Cozumel - beach / all-inclusive

The only port that I would book a Carnvial excursion for is Montego Bay.

You can do Cozumel and Grand Cayman on your own, and find cheaper excursions from private vendors or taking a cab on your own. Visit the ports of call forums here for each port.

Thanks for the suggestions!

So, I have registered on Carnival's site, but am having a hard time linking our cruise. I click "manage my cruise" and then "access my bookings" and it brings me to a log in page and when I enter my info there, I'm told I'm already registered (DUH).

:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for the suggestions!

So, I have registered on Carnival's site, but am having a hard time linking our cruise. I click "manage my cruise" and then "access my bookings" and it brings me to a log in page and when I enter my info there, I'm told I'm already registered (DUH).

:confused::confused::confused:

If you have not set up your profile already .. you get garblity gook when you try and add the cruise. You have to set up your profile first. Then you go to add the cruise section.

Archived