Things to do in Le Verdon & Le Havre

dillie

Hi I'm hoping to find some help. I'm going on a cruise on 7th September on the the constellation. I'm looking for trips & things to do in Le Verdon & Le Havre that are suitable for wheelchair users. Going to Paris & Bordeaux are not suitable as over 5 hours not good for me. I'm especially stuck for things to do in Le Verdon. So any reasonable taxi guides?. Sightseeing tours would be great. Thanks Dillie

Dillie, Must admit you have me scratching my head when it comes to Le Verdon which is not used by many cruise lines as a port. From that port a tour to some wineries would be a good option...but not sure about wheelchair access. As to Le Havre, you do have quite a few tour options depending on your budget and how long you want to be away from the ship. Places like Honfleur (nice to go for lunch on the little harbor) should work well if you can find reasonable transportation. We think you should cross-post this topic on the "Special Interest Cruising"/"Disabled Cruise Travel" board where you might find some help with the wheelchair access issues.

Hank

• 2 weeks later...

Archived