ed kos hummer tour oahu

JustJan51

I would like to put in a recommendation for Ed Kos Hummer Tours. We just returned from Oahu last Friday and while there we booked a tour with Ed in his hummer. I can't say enough about how informative Ed was throughout the five and a half

hour tour. We were taken to places where many movies have been filmed and we were taken out into the middle of Kualoa Ranch where the scenery was breathtaking. This is where the famous scene with the dinosaurs running through the valley in Jurassic Park was filmed. Ed took us off road in the valley for an incredibly fun ride.

Though five and a half hours may seem long it went by very quickly simply because it was so much fun! We saw things too numerous to mention. Ed has expansive knowledge of the history of the island, from the culture to the military history. He is himself an ex marine who was stationed on Oahu and came up with the idea to get a hummer and do tours as a way of staying on the island and making a living after his discharge from the marines. As far as I know he will also do a customized tour if someone requests it.

This was and forever will be one of our fondest memories on Oahu. If we ever go back, which I hope we will, we will be sure to go on another tour with Ed. By the end of the tour we felt like we had known him for years.

The tour was $89.00 per person and was worth every cent. Ed picks you up and brings you back to your hotel so you dont have to worry about a thing.

You can contact Ed at koshawaii@yahoo.com or you can check out his website at http://www.koshawaii.com/

I give this tour a 10 out of 10. Definately a must if you have time! Also I forgot to mention Ed also takes digital pictures of your group (no extra charge) in a candid manner when your not looking and sends them to your email for you to view when you get home.

Thanks for the review. We had not heard anyone else taking this tour until now. We have it booked for the end of our cruise. We have 9 people in our group and it was the only thing that would carry all of us. From the time we get off the Wind until the plane leaves we have 10 hours so we really wanted a private tour. He gave us a great all day deal. We are very excited now!!

Archived