Kennedy Space Center

omgboost

I booked a Carnival Cruise that stops at Port Canaveral from 7-6. I am planning on visiting the space center. I have total of 8 adults in my group.

How much would it be to take a 2 cabs/1 bus that fits 8 adult passengers to the space center and back? Also, when coming back, are there cabs/buses waiting outside the space center to take us back to the port?

I'm trying to save some money, the excursion costs about $100 a person for the space center I think. Do any of you have the Commander's Club annual pass? Right now, you can get it for $50 and one of the benefits is that you get "$10 off up to six guest admissions purchased on one transaction." Do you know if this is $10 off each guest? A regular single person ticket is $45 already. If it is $10 off each guest, up to six, I can save $25 or $20 if I get two passes. This way, I can also come back within a year a visit again for free. What do you guys think of this idea or should I book a excursion to the Space Center?

I can't help with the taxi cost, but if you buy your tickets in advance, (and print from home--which is what we do), there are quite a few on-line discount codes you can use on your tickets. Most of them are $5 off each ticket. With that many people in your group, you could save some $$!

I booked a Carnival Cruise that stops at Port Canaveral from 7-6. I am planning on visiting the space center. I have total of 8 adults in my group.

How much would it be to take a 2 cabs/1 bus that fits 8 adult passengers to the space center and back? Also, when coming back, are there cabs/buses waiting outside the space center to take us back to the port?

I'm trying to save some money, the excursion costs about $100 a person for the space center I think. Do any of you have the Commander's Club annual pass? Right now, you can get it for $50 and one of the benefits is that you get "$10 off up to six guest admissions purchased on one transaction." Do you know if this is $10 off each guest? A regular single person ticket is $45 already. If it is $10 off each guest, up to six, I can save $25 or $20 if I get two passes. This way, I can also come back within a year a visit again for free. What do you guys think of this idea or should I book a excursion to the Space Center?

Yes, get your tickets in advance online and save some money.

As for transportation for 8 passengers, Contact Michael @

Executive vip limo.

Round trip for 8 is $125 for a super stretch limousine to and

from KSC.

Our group of 8 visited KSC last year while on the Jewell at

Port Canaveral. We booked our tickets online and saved

like $5 off each ticket. As for the transportation part,

we used executive vip limousine which was the best

and highly recommended for the excursions.

WWW.KENNEDYSPACECENTER.COM/BUY-TICKETS.ASPX

WWW.EXECUTIVEVIPLIMOUSINE.COM

• 4 weeks later...

Archived