Rostock Germany

I am trying to find out the tour operator used for Princess when they dock at Warenumunde. I have genealogy in Staebelow Just a few miles away and would like to know if any of the local type tours go thru that town or past it. Can anyone help?

I am trying to find out the tour operator used for Princess when they dock at Warenumunde. I have genealogy in Staebelow Just a few miles away and would like to know if any of the local type tours go thru that town or past it. Can anyone help?

Sorry, I can’t help you there, but why don't you go there on your own? Go to http://www.gemeinde-staebelow.de/Gemeinde_Staebelow_Kontakt.htm and ask them for information. You can find a map here: http://www.gemeinde-staebelow.de/Gemeinde_Staebelow_IS.htm (click on the little map).

I wouldn't go to Berlin for a day: too far away, too much to see and do for just a few hours. Go there for a few days before or after the cruise if time permits.

…And what you can't find along there, you're sure to discover at the very popular shopping district, Kerferstendamn

It's Kurfürstendamm ;)

Jeanny

You need to check whether you dock at rostock or warnemunde cruise pier.

There is a tourist office and rail station 100yds from the warnemunde pier and it is possible tobook a hire car in advanceifthis isthe way you want to go.

Jim

You need to check whether you dock at rostock or warnemunde cruise pier.

There is a tourist office and rail station 100yds from the warnemunde pier and it is possible tobook a hire car in advance if this is the way you want to go.

Jim

Archived