Keratin treatment?

Hello! I have just recently discovered this board here on CC and am loving it. Thanks for all of the advice!

Anyhow, I have naturally curly hair that I blow dry & straighten (with a hot air brush and a flat iron) every day. On days when it's raining and/or particularly humid, my hair tends to frizz up.

I really don't want to have to bother with any of this on our cruise (the actual act of straightening my hair and/or the frizzies, due to the weather) and have been thinking about getting a keratin treatment, instead of taking my arsenal of tools and hair stuffs with us.

Has anyone ever done this? Are you able to just wash & dry, without excessive styling?

I have it and I love it. I have naturally spirally, frizzy hair and I would never go back. Not that I think you can. I think it changes the hair so it's really never as curly as it was. I do it about every 6 months. It starts to get frizzy near the end but normally it's so smooth and straight. I've got a lot of compliments and all I do is blow dry...not with a giant brush...just blow it till it's dry and I just do some finishing touches with a straightener. In fact, i'm scheduled to have my retouch done the week before I leave for the Bahamas!

Archived