Riviera Cabins Deck 9

Tookie

Does anyone know anything about cabins 9125 through 9133 on Riviera? First time on Oceania and trying to figure out where to be. I like being aft. Really enjoy my balcony time. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks

Does anyone know anything about cabins 9125 through 9133 on Riviera? First time on Oceania and trying to figure out where to be. I like being aft. Really enjoy my balcony time. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks

b_094711.jpg

9125 through 9133 are part of a long run of identical cabins.

Deck 9 is very quiet, because there are only passenger cabins both above and below.

The Concierge Lounge might be too far away to use conveniently.

The Deck 12 (Pool Deck) extension, should not effect the sunlight reaching your balcony OR cabin on deck 9.

143338.jpg The blue line runs at the level of deck 7, as you can see, deck 9 is not shaded.

Thank You so much Jim and Stan. You seem to be the go to guys for Oceania. In your opinion, are concierge cabins worth it? On celebrity m class we have always booked concierge. Not sure the perks are worth it. Is the location of the cabins in concierge worth the price?

Thank You so much Jim and Stan. You seem to be the go to guys for Oceania. In your opinion, are concierge cabins worth it? On celebrity m class we have always booked concierge. Not sure the perks are worth it. Is the location of the cabins in concierge worth the price?

Concierge on Oceania is what I call "the happy medium" for those who have never sailed in a Suite, because you get some of the Suite benefits (the concierge lounge, the dedicated Concierge etc) at what I consider to be a bargain price.

If I were giving advice, however, which is obviously not in my nature, I'd steer you to the Penthouses, which are absolutely breathtaking.

penthouse-cabin.jpg

Using a ten day European Cruise on Riviera as a yardstick, a Penthouse will cost one thousand dollars per person more than an A1, and having sailed in both, I can tell you that sailing in a Penthouse puts you into an entirely different world.

They are, without doubt, the best designed and most spacious one room Suites that I have ever seen on any ship (and I have been cruising as man and boy since ((Gasp)) 1965!)

Archived