St. Johns - what is recomended?

Hi

We're coming to St. Johns with RC Brilliance of Seas in September. Is it any local tour operators that organized tours for a small groups?

What must be seeing there?

You would probably do well with a taxi at the pier; the drivers will give you a good tour. If you search this thread for St. John's you will see good answers to your question...saves me typing it all again! :)

If you then have questions, I'll try to answer.

The ship will dock right on the city waterfront, literally 100 steps from the vibrant downtown. The experience will be very authentic as we don't do tourist here, we integrate you into our city. People will speak to you on the street and the expect you to say hello if you stop to cross the street. A good thing to say is "nice day" even if it isn't. No matter who you ask on the street for information or directions, they will answer and maybe even take you there...or tell you to go there and ask for their buddy who probably works there.

The Newfoundland tourism web site has won awards too numerous to mention for it's fabulous imagery and ease of use. Please go there for more information. My former house is in one of the videos!

http://www.newfoundlandandlabrador.com

Molly

Archived