Azamara Quest Miami to Seville March 14, 2013

Francophile

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It's looking like we may be a small group....though you never know til you're onboard.

There will be 2 more of us, i meet them on my last cruise, this guy are so great, you will like them, they are from Montreal.

I think this cruise is not booked well. There is a German website where you can see how many rooms are avalibe... i think there are more then 50% avalible.

Kannst Du mir die Addresse von dieses Website woran Du geschrieben hast geben?

Good news about les mecs de Montreal! Not sure why the ship appears so undersold, but maybe it's the March passage for those who don't have much experience...?

Or folks prefer to cruise with Azamara at $450/day per person (brochure prices) for a deluxe balcony? Nein danke! Give me a Transatlantic any day (but not at that price).

Kannst Du mir die Addresse von dieses Website woran Du geschrieben hast geben?

Good news about les mecs de Montreal! Not sure why the ship appears so undersold, but maybe it's the March passage for those who don't have much experience...?

Or folks prefer to cruise with Azamara at $450/day per person (brochure prices) for a deluxe balcony? Nein danke! Give me a Transatlantic any day (but not at that price).

Wow... your German is very good. kreuzfahrtberater.de is the website. it is in German... but i think you can handle it.. You can simulate a booking and klick at the category you like to book and you see the deckplan with all the avalible rooms... may be more are avalible... but you get a good idea how the ship is booked....

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

We're the Montreal peope, Jean and Patrick. We'll be on Quest for the spring crossing and can't wait. We've also booked the fall crossing from Rome on Constellation/Celebrity.

Andy, can't wait to see you again. We have a girlfriend of ours also coming in the spring.

See you all soon...

Hey guys,

We're the Montreal peope, Jean and Patrick. We'll be on Quest for the spring crossing and can't wait. We've also booked the fall crossing from Rome on Constellation/Celebrity.

Andy, can't wait to see you again. We have a girlfriend of ours also coming in the spring.

See you all soon...

Hi boy's ! I did something strange today.... booked a fall 2014 cruise with crystal cruises..... :-) Hope we will go to the Steak house again :-)

Salut, Jean et Patrick! Enchanté! See you onboard!

We liked Crystal when we travelled to AK several years ago but haven't traveled them since. We tend to use ships more for transportation across the ocean than cruising per se, but there are times when a cruise takes our fancy too.

• 3 weeks later...

Melinda and I (John) were on this ship when Renaissance went bankrupt just out of Rome and had to turn back to surrender the ship. Just one of many "adventures" we have had in 31 cruises. Most have been Celebrity and RCCL and this is first with Azamara, but we loved the ships back then (Pre 9-11) and look forward to seeing the ship again.

Never used Cruise Critic before to "connect" but we are from Georgetown, Texas and love to meet new people.:D

Christian Conservative and public speaker on Agenda 21.

John

• 3 weeks later...
Ziemlich haben wir nur wenig Schwule an Bord. Na, die die da sind werden solidarisch sein! :0)

Bis jetzt nur 5 :-) but there are more witch are not on cruisecritic....

the most traveld Azamara Passangers are a gay couple :-)

cant wait to meet you.... hope i will find you around the ship

Hello, we are landing at Miami airport around noon, from Montreal, on Air Canada, will check on board, then meeting outside on deck 9, the sunset spot!.. Can't wait, I work tomorrow Tuesday and Jean's back from Vancouver, Wednesday, we pack, and off we go...

Archived