possibility of helicopter tour & NaPali Coast tour in Kaui

Aj101710

Hello, I am thinking about doing a cruise through Royal Caribbean on Radiance of the Seas and I saw on it that there will be a stop in Kauai from 8am to 6pm. I was wondering if anyone knows if it will be possible to do Both a 60-70 minute helicopter ride And a NaPali Coast boat tour within the given time and be back on board the ship in time. Since it will be my boyfriend and I's first trip to Hawaii we wanted to try to do both. If not possible it's okay, I would rather know now than be at the pier waving our ship goodbye and being stuck on Kauai lol.

Thanks in advance for all the info!

In a word, no. The Na Pali boat excursions take a full day, about 7 hours. The helicopter tour will run 2 1/2 hours with transportation to the airfield, safety instructions, etc. Choose one or the other. Remember with the helicopter tour you will see the Na Pali Coast as well as many other parts of the island. Also with a helicopter tour you will have time to do something else that day such as go to the beach for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Try to book a heli tour in the morning. They tend to be booked up on a cruise day. You have a better chance to see everything in the morning. In the afternoon the hot air rises and there can be cloud covers.

After the heli tour, you could rent a car to drive. Choice to go north all the way to Ke'e Beach, the end of the road. Or go west/south to Waimea Canyon and/or Poipu Beach.

Archived