Dancing on The Star?

luv2cruise53

Hi all; I just booked the Star last minute for September 30th. I started researching the ship today and I cannot find any dedicated dance club. All of the NCL ships that I have sailed on, Many...but not the Dawn class, had a dance club....i.e. Bliss Ultra Lounge etc....and then they had other venues like Galaxy of the Stars, or Spinnaker Lounge for events etc... and often White Hot Party....But I cannot for the life of me find a dance club on the Star. If it is Spinnaker lounge then does this work well for dancing...sound...lights ...etc later at night?:confused:

Kev:cool:

Hi all; I just booked the Star last minute for September 30th. I started researching the ship today and I cannot find any dedicated dance club. All of the NCL ships that I have sailed on, Many...but not the Dawn class, had a dance club....i.e. Bliss Ultra Lounge etc....and then they had other venues like Galaxy of the Stars, or Spinnaker Lounge for events etc... and often White Hot Party....But I cannot for the life of me find a dance club on the Star. If it is Spinnaker lounge then does this work well for dancing...sound...lights ...etc later at night?:confused:

Spinnaker's has a dance floor, etc.

Lots of dancing going on in the Spinnaker!

Thank you all;

I guess then it will be a spinning in the Spinnaker week.:D

It looks like a very nice ship!:rolleyes:

I have sailed on the Majesty years ago, The Dream couple years ago, The Spirit this past March(Loved it) The Epic, The Jewel, The Gem and next year the Breakaway. Everyone says "hey Kev", try RCCI or Carnival too.....But like many say...Once you find something you like its hard to change unless given a reason....So far no reason to change. Especially since they keep coming out with Monster ships and their Style tends to be so elegant.:)

Thank's again.

Thank you all;

I guess then it will be a spinning in the Spinnaker week.:D

It looks like a very nice ship!:rolleyes:

I have sailed on the Majesty years ago, The Dream couple years ago, The Spirit this past March(Loved it) The Epic, The Jewel, The Gem and next year the Breakaway. Everyone says "hey Kev", try RCCI or Carnival too.....But like many say...Once you find something you like its hard to change unless given a reason....So far no reason to change. Especially since they keep coming out with Monster ships and their Style tends to be so elegant.:)

Thank's again.

I agree! As you can see from my signature line, we are NCL loyalists. Why fix something that isn't broke? We completely love NCL and freestyle cruising. The Star is our favorite ship - have a blast!

Archived