Somebody at Carnival dropped the ball

EydieG

Either that or they are extremely stressed over there. I just received an e-mail about my "upcoming cruise on the Carnival Legend" We haven't been on the Legend since 2009 (and plan to never go back). I guess my e-mail was still in their files but I hope someone else wasn't supposed to receive that e-mail and didn't get it.

Oh well, still crossing my fingers about the Monarch for Monday :)

This is not unusual. Over the years we've received such e-mails from both Princess and Royal Caribbean when we were not sailing on the voyage that was affected.

I'm sure it won't be my last either. I returned the E-mail explaining that I never sailed Princess and the PVP apologized saying he was given the wrong list of E-mail addresses. I know it happend because it happened to me several times when I had to send mass e-mails in the school system I worked in.

Either that or they are extremely stressed over there. I just received an e-mail about my "upcoming cruise on the Carnival Legend" We haven't been on the Legend since 2009 (and plan to never go back). I guess my e-mail was still in their files but I hope someone else wasn't supposed to receive that e-mail and didn't get it.

Oh well, still crossing my fingers about the Monarch for Monday :)

They are talking about this email on the Carnival Board. It sounds like it's a mass email so ANYONE who might be sailing tomorrow knows whats going on over in Tampa. A lot of people seemed perplexed by this email. I just deleted it like 90% of the emails I get that don't pertain to me.

I hope your cruise on Monday sails as scheduled! Have a great cruise!!!

Archived