Outlets?

Not sure if I'm right on this...but, this Coldwater Creek in Mineral Wells is not your typical outlet. It is a clearence center which is attached to the factory which distributes CC clothing?? (I think...factory doing something anyways)

So, the prices can be rock bottom on certain items. And really rock bottom if you hit on a good day!

That sounds like the outlet version that I visit in Ohio as well. However most of the clearance items are from the online store and not the regular stores. They have some items that are never sold in the regular storefronts and only exclusively online. The stock is 95% different than the regular stores.

That sounds like the outlet version that I visit in Ohio as well. However most of the clearance items are from the online store and not the regular stores. They have some items that are never sold in the regular storefronts and only exclusively online. The stock is 95% different than the regular stores.

Yes, that could be possible since I don't shop at the regular store to compare. I do find the quality to be pretty good on most things. I like to buy my sister in law things since she is a Coldwater fan.

Archived