Comfort Inn + Atlantis = Worth it?

GREG

I am considering making a reservation at the comfort inn to get the wristband for the atlantis - is it worth it? is the atlantis pool areas nice for the approx $200 wristband via Comfort Inn

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We just did the Comfort Suites/Atlantis thing for a full day and felt we definitely got our money's worth. The Atlantis facilities, water/beach, dig & aquarium are awesome to experience and if you price out the cruiseline tour it's cheaper this way. If you don't have a full day to spend, I'm not sure you will get your money's worth.

How long will you be in Nassau?? Personally, I think that determines whether or not its worth it. We will be in Nassau from early morning until midnight or so. So, we will definitely get our money's worth. We will be able to swim and see the fishes all day, then head back to the ship for formal night. If we were only going to be in Nassau for a few hours, it may not be worth the effort.

Although, if you think about it. It really is a "cheap" excursion. It only comes out to around $50 per person (provided you have 4 people). This is less expensive than the parasailing excursion I have my mom booked on in Cococay.

Maggie

Archived