Star Princess S4/PH Suite C409???

cruiserdru

Currently have this suite booked RT LA to Hawaii for my DH's 70th birthday in the Fall of 2013 as a surprise. It will be our second time in a suite (the first was a complimentary upgrade from a mini-suite on an Alaska cruise).

Is there anything I should know about this suite? Is there anything that I would regret about choosing this suite over another?

No, I am not particularly interested in an aft suite, especially as I do not wish to deal with the 'dreaded anythings'. C409 appears to have the deep balcony characteristic of the Caribe deck and we love our balcony.

Thoughts? I still have lots of time. Only the GS is taken so far.

Pictures also welcome.

Hope your cruise in C409 is great! We have PF Suite #C415 booked for 9/9/12 cruising the Inside Passage to Alaska. I am also looking for information. I believe that the mid-ship staterooms are more to our liking.

This is our second Inside Passage cruise. We have an upgrade from a mini to a suite.

But regardless, we are going to really enjoy this cruise celebrating our 50th Anniversary!

Haven't been in one of these suites but I think this would be a very good location. The Caribe Deck balconies are wider and half covered/half uncovered. Better location than the Riviera deck location on the larger Grand class ships with narrower balconies and the noise from Lido deck above :(

Hope your cruise in C409 is great! We have PF Suite #C415 booked for 9/9/12 cruising the Inside Passage to Alaska. I am also looking for information. I believe that the mid-ship staterooms are more to our liking.

This is our second Inside Passage cruise. We have an upgrade from a mini to a suite.

But regardless, we are going to really enjoy this cruise celebrating our 50th Anniversary!

Hope you enjoy the suite and all the perks. Breakfast at Sabatini's is fantastic. Please report back with all the pros and cons.

Dru

Archived