Paradise 9/17 from Tampa, split a cab?

sweepergh5

Hello fellow cruisers. . . I am very excited to get on board and have a great time. Just going to go with the flow in Grand Cayman. In Mexico, we are planning on going to paradise beach. I know it seems a little more geared towards younger with the beach toys and all, but I am a big kid at heart. I am planning on having a few drinks, playing on the slides and rafts, go paddle boarding, drink more, etc. Just a big kid at heart trying to have a good time. My girlfriend is more the sit and read and relax type, she will still play on the toys with me, but will sit way more than I. That being said, is anybody out there, singles, couples, families, planning on going to paradise beach. I would not mind making some new friends, and also splitting a cab to the beach. Or if you have any ideas for on the cruise or in Grand cayman or Cozumel let me know. We are a couple. I 27, she is 23, and very excited to have a great time on this cruise.

If you scroll down.. look for where it says roll calls, then click on carnival, then your ship and look for your date. More than likely you would have better luck asking others on your same cruise .. at least get a response and get to talk to those on your same cruise.

Archived