NCL DAWN - piano player on 2012 cruises from Boston?

jordans mom

Does anyone recently off a DAWN cruise from Boston to Bermuda or any NCL staff that watch these boards - - KNOW who the piano player might be on the Sept 7 sailing out of Boston?

I ask because we had the most aswesome entertainer playing the piano on our July 2010 sailing out of Boston - and then - unbelievably! he was on the August sailing on PRIDE OF AMERICA around the Hawaiian islands last August 2011.

I am hopeful that lightening will strike 3x! for the Boston cruise!

Not only were we loving his entertaining style and personality - but we sat there long enough every nite to just about make it through a tasting of every martini listed in the Martini list by the end of our cruise! I think I might have even doubled back on one or two tasty ones.....

Great people watching during his times at the piano! lots of people would come to hear him - and want to dance, sing along or even a few times do a request and sing for the rest of us - he was a very affable people person type of entertainer and never lost his cool - even with the most annoying of ships guests!

Can't help you with the September 7 sailing, but it seems like you are talking about Ariel Jacobi who was just wonderful. He was on our cruise in June and was everything you said he was, hopefully he is still on board, a great guy and yes, a great place to people watch, relax and enjoy a nice after dinner drink.

Can't help you with the September 7 sailing, but it seems like you are talking about Ariel Jacobi who was just wonderful. He was on our cruise in June and was everything you said he was, hopefully he is still on board, a great guy and yes, a great place to people watch, relax and enjoy a nice after dinner drink.

My favorite place on my May cruise! Loved Ariel!

Archived