Spa deals

ComeSailWithME

Just got off the splendor sunday. Deals are best onm port days. The 50 minute massages were $129 instead of 149, 75 minute ones were $176 instead of $195. They also had mix and match ones, full body, neck, feet, facial, etc....any 3 were $99 and it lasted 60 minutes. They will leave flyers in your room at night with the deals for the next day.

Just got off the splendor sunday. Deals are best onm port days. The 50 minute massages were $129 instead of 149, 75 minute ones were $176 instead of $195. They also had mix and match ones, full body, neck, feet, facial, etc....any 3 were $99 and it lasted 60 minutes. They will leave flyers in your room at night with the deals for the next day.

Good info... but WOW! Especially in the Mexican Riviera you could get off the ship and get 3 massages for those prices !

I've found that the therapist are usualy very liberal in taking special requests. I've mentioned before that i really didn't want the facial part of a $99 special and have rec'd a full massage instead.

I didn't mention it when booking the appt, just to the therapist when inside the treatment room.Good luck and enjoy.

My father in law had his first ever massage on a ship. Walked out with over $200 in their spa products and told my mother in law that the theripist said she needed to give him regular massages and what products to use. My wife ended up with it all in her Christmas stocking because her mom told her husband exactly what he could do with that request. Lol

My father in law had his first ever massage on a ship. Walked out with over $200 in their spa products and told my mother in law that the theripist said she needed to give him regular massages and what products to use. My wife ended up with it all in her Christmas stocking because her mom told her husband exactly what he could do with that request. Lol

Funny story!

Archived