Rental car

We are traveling on a CC in April but are going down to Miami a few days earlier. Is it better to rent a car right at the airport or try on line.

IMHO, I would say check all the different rental car places online and then reserve you one. Because alot of people travel to Miami all year long and also cruise out of there to. Better to have a reservation than have to wait once you get there and find out they don't have any cars and you are waiting for someone to return one. Also check to see which ones have shuttle back to miami port or have downtown office to return car. Good luck and Happy Cruising.

I would book your rental car online ahead of time. You can get some great deals if you can find a promo code online. I have one for Budget Rental Car (promo code is Y937800). We got a rental car for $55.00 for our cruise in December. We are flying into Orlando and then cruising out of Port Canaveral

IMHO, I would say check all the different rental car places online and then reserve you one. Because alot of people travel to Miami all year long and also cruise out of there to. Better to have a reservation than have to wait once you get there and find out they don't have any cars and you are waiting for someone to return one. Also check to see which ones have shuttle back to miami port or have downtown office to return car. Good luck and Happy Cruising.

I have found the best prices for rentals thru BJs or Sams Club

Counter prices are WAY higher than booking online...

I have experienced people waiting in line in front of me getting cars $100 per day more expensive than mine (same category).

I would book something refundable and check a couple of weeks prior to your trip if Hotwire etc offers something cheaper.

I would book your rental car online ahead of time. You can get some great deals if you can find a promo code online. I have one for Budget Rental Car (promo code is Y937800). We got a rental car for $55.00 for our cruise in December. We are flying into Orlando and then cruising out of Port Canaveral

I have found the best prices for rentals thru BJs or Sams Club

I used this code and a free upgrade from BJs with Dollar Rental to get a Premium car for the cost of a fullsize (base rate of $39, total $64). There are 5 of us so its a few $$ more then the shared shuttle but now we have a car available to do some site seeing the night before and leave for the port when we want.

Archived