Awesome rates out of NOLA during Sept

firefly333

How do you swing those deals? I can't even get the web sit to recognise my e-mail address.

So where is Fullerton? Is it cheaper than the garage behind the Hilton?

fultonplaceparking.com I hope they are reopened by my cruise!!! I saw them standing right near the garage last night about 3 am. Its still $12 a night, but I can park there the night I come in and pay for 8 days, and then walk to my hotel I got on hotwire. Walk back in the morning and they will shuttle us to the port.

My TA is throwing a big party .. I guess he is just generous. He is having a open bar party, a costume type party and taking us to the steakhouse one night among other things.. all on his dime.

I had been saying no i cant come.. had a hotel booked for Galveston, thru priceline, so I will lose the money.. he finally made me a deal I cant refuse. We have the top deck of balconys right now and he said because the price dropped so much.. today he is adding $100 OBC to our S&S. (plus I got my stockholders they confirmed, so I hope its still there).

fultonplaceparking.com I hope they are reopened by my cruise!!! I saw them standing right near the garage last night about 3 am. Its still $12 a night, but I can park there the night I come in and pay for 8 days, and then walk to my hotel I got on hotwire. Walk back in the morning and they will shuttle us to the port.

My TA is throwing a big party .. I guess he is just generous. He is having a open bar party, a costume type party and taking us to the steakhouse one night among other things.. all on his dime.

I had been saying no i cant come.. had a hotel booked for Galveston, thru priceline, so I will lose the money.. he finally made me a deal I cant refuse. We have the top deck of balconys right now and he said because the price dropped so much.. today he is adding $100 OBC to our S&S. (plus I got my stockholders they confirmed, so I hope its still there).

We need to do lunch or dinner one day, I work in Carrollton.

Sure, I probably could do it on a Thursday, or perhaps on a Tuesday. The other days Im engaged.

On topic, checked prices - even though there's just no way for us. Holy cow, best prices since swine flu! Kids just started school, DW a new job, my company just got bought,, but some times you just gotta say...

But not today...

I was telling DW about the fares, all she wanted to know was why are we not going. That idea about a 2 week B2B is really hard to turn down but we are to busy to get that amount of time off.

Never though before that if you watch where Jim Cantore with TWC is going cheap cruise fares might follow. This requires some more research.

On topic, checked prices - even though there's just no way for us. Holy cow, best prices since swine flu! Kids just started school, DW a new job, my company just got bought,, but some times you just gotta say...

But not today...

On topic is for wimps, half the fun of internet forums is straying from topic :D

Archived