Turtle Farm in G.C.?

Tggrtoes

Hi all - I've read reviews here of the turtle farm in Grand Cayman and think my DS5 would really enjoy it. (I don't think he's ready for the stingrays)

Can anyone just double-confirm for me that when they booked the turtle farm, they ended up going on the same transportation as the regular Carnival excursion? Just want to make sure we don't need to figure that part out.

Also, the carnival excursion includes lunch, does the private tour (booking directly) include lunch? they don't say - it mentions the restaurant, but doesn't say it's included. (So, I take that to mean it isn't). Not sure I care either way - just want to know.

Thanks.

We just came back in June and did the Turtle, Turtles, and More excursion through Carnival. So not sure about the transportation but the 'restaurant' is really an 'open restaurant'. We did not pay for the lunch when we booked through Carnival, but when we went they offered us lunch for free. They weren't checking to see who did or didn't pay before and just had it all in the open for anyone who wanted something to eat!

Archived