FCC-Fascination

sparkysj

Does anyone who has been on the Fascination recently know if they are selling the FCC's on that ship? I know not all the ships have them. Thank you.

Yes they have them. Was on the Fascination in the middle of July and purchased one.

Also if you have a cash account you cannot use your Sail and Sign card to purchase a FCC. With the cash account, a credit or debit card must be used for purchase since the FCC's are refundable and CCL has to have a way to reimburse you if you want a refund. You can use your Sail and Sign card to purchase the FCC as long as it is attached to a debit or credit card.

Let them know before hand if you have a cash account. They do not ask you. If you do purchase with a cash account you will get a note in your room explaining what I outlined above, and you will have to go back and purchase the FCC again.

Thank you for this info. We are crusing at the same time as OP and want to purchase a FCC for the Hawaii cruise we will book next next year.

Your welcome. Also, FCC's are sold from a table that they set up on the Promenade deck between the Stars Bar and Bogart's Cafe. I can't remember what days, or the times that it is offered.

Your welcome. Also, FCC's are sold from a table that they set up on the Promenade deck between the Stars Bar and Bogart's Cafe. I can't remember what days, or the times that it is offered.

Isn't the FCC table next to the elephant at the Passage to India club?

Isn't the FCC table next to the elephant at the Passage to India club?

It probably was during your cruise. Since its just a folding table they can move it fairly easily. During our cruise it was actually next to the stairway that goes from Promenade to Lido. I used the Stars Bar and Bogart's as a general reference area since the stairway is kind of hidden. The elephant at Passage to India would work just as well as a reference since it is in the same area. I actually had forgotten it was there. Thanks.

Archived