Valentines special offer (UK cruisers)

Grandad

Did anyone else out there book using this offer? After booking it our cruise was cancelled due to impending dry dock and we were offered a further $500 OBC in compensation when booking another cruise. However, we now have all our documentation but there is no mention of the OBC or other 'goodies' included in this package. Does anybody else have this problem, please? Thanks for your help.

Did anyone else out there book using this offer? After booking it our cruise was cancelled due to impending dry dock and we were offered a further $500 OBC in compensation when booking another cruise. However, we now have all our documentation but there is no mention of the OBC or other 'goodies' included in this package. Does anybody else have this problem, please? Thanks for your help.

Hi Grandad (now there is something I haven't said in a while!) :rolleyes:

We booked using this offer and the OBC is on the invoice but the free speciality meal for two isn't but my TA assures me that it will be available to us on board. I have kept the promotional material just in case:D

Can you speak with the travel agent or phone Azamara direct - the telephone number on the Valentine promotional material is 0844 493 2089.

Good luck but I am sure you will be fine.

We are on the October 6, 2012 cruise and also received the Valentine Offer. Although the benefits are not listed in our edocs in the voyage and travel summary or the cruise ticket contract, it is outlined and printed in our travel agent's confirmation contract and specifically stated as 2012 Valentine Offer. In addition, each time we speak with our travel agent, they review all the information of the cruise including the member benefits, added amenities and special requests. Hope this helps!

When our cruise was rebooked, we got OBC, but not the specialty meal, my TA talked them into giving us an extra $50 OBC to cover it. It doesn't show on my invoice, but she copied her's to me and we each have $500 OBC, plus a $25 and $50. Usually we bring our own booze to drink in the room, but I think we'll have enough OBC to cover it. ; ).

We are in US, but were in the same situation. We recently took our rebooked cruise, and all of the Valentines Day specials showed up - $500 OBC, chocolate covered strawberries, and dinner for 2 in specialty restaurant. The dinner for 2 actually showed up on our account as $25 nonrefundable OBC for each person, and then we were charged at the restaurant. Enjoy your cruise!

Doug

Is your issue that you expect $1,000.00 OBC ($500.00 for the Valentines Day Special and $500.00 for the cruise cancelation/change to another itinerary), but it looks like you are only receiving $500.00?

Archived