Fundy Tour in St. John

Will be in St. John on Oct. 10th off Carnival Glory. Anyone have experience with Fundy Tours? Their website looks great, but one never knows. Trying to plan a fun trip for the day.

Would like to help can you please be a bit more specific I Googled to see if any reviews but a number of generic info also comes up what exactly is the company name you are looking at.???

The company is called Fundy Tour and their website is fundytour.com. I can't seem to find independent reviews of this company. Thanks for the help.

Unfortunately I can't find any reviews either this post earlier may give some ideas. Would you consider renting a car?

Roys Tours has excellent reviews.

Fundy Tour may also be good, possibly just new???

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1666605

Hope that helps a bit?

Let me know about Roy's tours. There are 10 in our group and we would have to use 2 six passenger vans with Roy because he doesn't do the larger vans any more. Have fun on your trip.

With that many people in your group, have you looked at Freedom Tours? They can accommodate everyone in one vehicle.

Let me know about Roy's tours. There are 10 in our group and we would have to use 2 six passenger vans with Roy because he doesn't do the larger vans any more. Have fun on your trip.

We just got back from our cruise and used Roy's Tours. It was absolutely wonderful. His van holds six but you could split to 5 and 5 for more comfort. He does have people he works with so you may be able to arrange to have all make the same stops at the same time. He also mentioned he had a friend with a limo that holds 11. Might be worth contacting him.

Archived