Chef's Table on the Glory?

wezie

Can anyone tell me about it? What is it exactly? How much is it? Is it on a specific day? Any info is appreciated. :)

7 or 8 course dinner with the Head Chef and his best staff, costs $75 per person and includes unlimited wine, usually not on first oor last night or the legant nights. Suggest you do a search on Chef's Table on Carnival CC and tou will get lots of details. As far as we are concerned, a great experience not to miss and 3 1/2 hours that leaves you filled with great food, wine, and new friends on the ship plus an understanding of how things are done on ship, as you get to ask the Chef lots of questions.

We did it last year on the Glory and it was worth every penny. Started off with with champagne and hor d'oeuvres in the galley. We got to see the waiters in the kitchen and how the kitchen operates which was super cool. I believe next was the chef showing us how to make the chocolate melting cake then back to the library (I think that's where we ate, can't really remember) for dinner. Fantastic food, fantastic service (they would never let your wine glass go below half). It was 75 bucks plus gratuity and it included unlimited wine. Would do it again in a heartbeat! Oh! Also got an 8 x 10 group picture and a Carnival cookbook.

Archived