Star Clipper Athens-Gran Canary Oct 20, 2012

RoyalG

Hello All...I'll be taking my first Star Clipper trip and am curious about the water sports available to passengers and on board classes such as yoga. I'd love to hear any of your experiences whilst sailing on the Star Clipper :)

Thanks & best wishes,

Laurin

Hello All...I'll be taking my first Star Clipper trip and am curious about the water sports available to passengers and on board classes such as yoga. I'd love to hear any of your experiences whilst sailing on the Star Clipper :)

Thanks & best wishes,

Laurin

Hi Laurin...Welcome!

Please join your shipmates on the original thread: Star Clipper TransAtlantic 2012...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1523114

All your questions will be answered by exploring many of the threads on these pages...as well as the Star Clipper web site, Blog, and Links on both. Google Star Clipper for many magazine/newspaper articles about life onboard. Also, check out the CC Ports-of-Call section, and especially TripAdvisor.com Forums for Port information.

We arrive in Athens on the 10th, and will be exploring Delphi, Olympia, Corinth, and Napflion...boarding the ship the afternoon of the 20th.

We've sailed many times with Star Clippers (see below)...and we're sure that you will enjoy this relaxed voyage! :D

Cheers, :cool:

Bob & Beatrice Ring

• 3 weeks later...
Wow ! Thank you Beatrice & Bob for all of the terrific information and the link. I have lots to research there :)

Looking forward to sailing with you both ! Best wishes,Laurin

Hi Laurin...thought you might enjoy this Star Clipper link:

http://solotravelerblog.com/123-contact-sharing-a-tall-ship-voyage/

Cheers,

B&B

Archived