Voyager of the Seas, Internet cafe and boarding pass

Purchased air tickets on line. Never done that before, but think I can figure out how to print boarding pass and make seat arrangements from home 24 hours before flight leaves. However, when on the ship, if I pay to use the internet for a few minutes, how do I log in to my reservation on the airline? After picking my seats, can I print it out somehow? I've always had tickets in my hand after making reservations. What if I can't get it printed out on the ship? Can this be done at the airport, or will I take a chance of the flight being overbooked and my reservation bumped because I didn't do this 24 hours in advance? Thank you for any response on your experiences.

Just got off the Voyager Sunday and did our check-in online and printed our boarding passes. Make sure you take your confirmation number or record locator number or whatever term your airline uses. Once you log on and retrieve your reservation you can then start the check-in seat assignment process and print the boarding passes. Be prepared though, internet on board is not the fastest so it will take a few minutes. Good Luck and happy sailing :)

You can also do it at the airport. Many now have self-serve kiosks. We did this on a recent trip within the States. Printed our boarding passes from home before leaving, but didn't have internet access 24 hours before return trip. Did it at kiosk at airport, was simple.

Your reservation probably already has seat assignments so you shouldn't need to worry. The process you are describing is the check-in process which can either be done ahead of time via the internet or at the airport. All you really need is your printed flight arrangements. I did use the internet cafe once to print boarding passes, but it really didn't save us any time at the airport. We still had to stand in line to check our luggage. Save your time and money. Have another drink by the pool!!!

Thanks for the responses. It does ease my mind a little. Reservation says that the class I booked, I cannot reserve seats until 24 hours before. Didn't even get a decent deal on airline tickets. Really didn't want to have to use the internet on the ship. There are too many other things to do, but I guess it won't take that long. Glad to hear it can be done. What was the cost to print?

When you get to the airport to fly to your cruise, I would ask if you can get your return flight seat assignments. No harm in asking! If not, go ahead and use the ship's internet cafe. No cost to print. If you belong to the Crown and Anchor Club, the coupon book that you will get in your cabin gives you a coupon for 20 minutes of internet time. You still have to swipe your SeaPass to login, but then you go down to the purser's desk and give them your coupon. They will then credit your account.

I didn't realize I would get a coupon for 20 minutes. Thanks, I don't feel bad at all now. I am a Crown and Anchor member and will certainly use the coupon. I hope there will be coupons for pictures and Johnny Rockets. Bought one way tickets instead of round trip. Flying into Orlando and out of Miami. Air Tran is great that way. Same price for one way. However didn't think I got a very good deal on tickets until I went to the web site today and return flight home price is $80 per ticket higher today than when I booked last week.

Archived