Brisbane questions

t60

Provisionally OH and I have decided to visit Lone Pine Koala sanctuary on our trip next year.

I believe we are docking Portside, so we thought we could:

catch ferry to from Bretts Wharf to Southbank, then pick up a one way ride on Miramar $ 27.50 AUS at 10am to Lone Pine (entrance$33aUS) , spend a few hours there, then return to Brisbane by bus and hopefully have a bit of time in the city before getting back on board

But I have some questions

1 Is it do-able... we dock at 8am so was thinking we could start out shortly afterwards,

2 Would it be better to get to Lone Pine by bus and do the return journey on Mirimar

3 where do I purchase transport tickets for ferry/bus. I´ve looked at the maps talking about different zones, but I can´t find the cost for bus and ferry tickets, so can someone please give me details of fares. I´ve found bus and ferry time tables.

Thanks

Sandy in Spain

3 where do I purchase transport tickets for ferry/bus. I´ve looked at the maps talking about different zones, but I can´t find the cost for bus and ferry tickets, so can someone please give me details of fares. I´ve found bus and ferry time tables.

Thanks

Sandy in Spain

Fare information is here for both bus and ferry: http://translink.com.au/tickets-and-fares/fares/fare-zones

You work out the zones you will be travelling then look at the fare chart. If within Brisbane you'd likely be travelling 1-3 zones depending where you're going.

Archived