Epic Photo Album

Keith.W

We went on our first cruise this July 1st and had a great time, got the photos developed and just realised we should have purchased a photo album with the epic on it.

So I am asking would someone mined getting me one if they have spare room in there case and I will cover shipping and the cost of the album with payment sent via pay-pall.

Yeah just my luck, although looking at going back next year hopfully all going well if not 2014

We are so sad to be back home.......I even had to go back to work today!! :eek:

We are looking at the Jade for next year......maybe......or maybe the Breakaway.......or the Epic again......the possibilities are endless!!

Hi Keith

I'm going on Sunday (!!!!) so I can pick one up for you.

Let me know where I can get it and what it looks like (if there are diff types and you want one in particular.

I'll post it to you when I fly back to Dublin (19th as I'm staying in barcelona for three nights)

I am Counting the days til Sunday!

Hi Keith

Let me know where I can get it and what it looks like (if there are diff types and you want one in particular.

I'll post it to you when I fly back to Dublin (19th as I'm staying in barcelona for three nights)

Aren't people on here lovely?:)

Have a fab cruise.......I'm sure you'll enjoy the Epic!!

We are so sad to be back home.......I even had to go back to work today!! :eek:

We are looking at the Jade for next year......maybe......or maybe the Breakaway.......or the Epic again......the possibilities are endless!!

I know the feeling, i am off to Crete this Sunday before i head back to college, Epic was our first cruise and now were hooked.

Hi Keith

Thanks so much, don't go out of your way if ya have no room in the case though. Just the one with the name and picture or what ever you can fined, i spotted them in the book case in the studio lounge but there for sale in on deck 5 where the foto centre is. If you have any questions about the epic please feel free to ask.

You will love it

No problem at all. I usually have a lighter case coming home in anyway so space is not a problem.

I think I've all my research done for our trip (with help from yourself and other CC)

Back in college myself when I come back (well really should already be back -part time) but want to do holiday first before even thinking about study!

Archived