Celebrity Summit Cruise to Bermuda Aug 26, 2012 Brief Review

Babsey

Hi Fellow CC sailers:

We just returned from our 7 day cruise to Bermuda and it looks like we choose the right week as opposed to this week! The cruise was very good! Good food, great service, met some some great people. I am going to do a detailed review in the next week or so, but if you have any questions about the ship, food beverages, please ask. We are experienced travellers, NOT cruisers, but we are very experienced when travelling from a food, service, accomodation,etc standpoint.

The only issue that kind of annoyed us was the number of deliquent parents on the cruise. I say parents, because they are responsible for their offspring! We never blame the children as controlling your children is the parents responsibility.

Anyway, if you have any questions, fire away:

Talk to everyone later:

Gary & Norine

West ST Paul Canada

Hi Fellow CC sailers:

We just returned from our 7 day cruise to Bermuda and it looks like we choose the right week as opposed to this week! The cruise was very good! Good food, great service, met some some great people. I am going to do a detailed review in the next week or so, but if you have any questions about the ship, food beverages, please ask. We are experienced travellers, NOT cruisers, but we are very experienced when travelling from a food, service, accomodation,etc standpoint.

The only issue that kind of annoyed us was the number of deliquent parents on the cruise. I say parents, because they are responsible for their offspring! We never blame the children as controlling your children is the parents responsibility.

Talk to everyone later:

Gary & Norine

West ST Paul Canada

We were on the same cruise and I have to agree with you on the amount of children running loose on the ship.

This will be our last cruise when the children are out of school.

J.

Hi Fellow CC sailers:

Talk to everyone later:

Gary & Norine

West ST Paul Canada

Well it's great that you had a nice cruise, albeit the delinquent parent. I'll be looking forward to your review, but right off the bat, what is your assessment of the bathroom in your stateroom?

Well it's great that you had a nice cruise, albeit the delinquent parent. I'll be looking forward to your review, but right off the bat, what is your assessment of the bathroom in your stateroom?

Hi:

We were in 8074, a concierge cabin and the bathroom was great. No mould and all things worked great. There was a slight odour near the shower when we first checked in but it was gone after the first shower. The cabin was in excellent shape.

Hope this helps:

Gary & Norine

Archived