If You Could Pick One Thing for Young (7 YO) Kids to Do, What Would It Be?

Twinsmom05

We are heading to Grand Cayman on the Disney Magic in November. I am trying to figure out what the best thing to do is. We have twin daughters who are 7 years old. We are also traveling with my elderly parents (in their 80s). We are thinking about renting a car to explore (stingray city may be out because of my parents). What are your favorite places that you have been that our kiddos would enjoy? So, if you had to pick one or two things to do on the island, what would you choose? Any other ideas or tours that you have taken that do not involve a boat?

Thanks so much!:)

I gotta go with Stingray city. You're parents could stay on the boat and enjoy the view from above! There's nothing like the gorgeous clear blue waters of Grand Cayman. Try a sailing expedition out there. There are some very nice catamarans that have restrooms and food. Other than that, unless you want to sit at a beach, or drive around the island, there's the turtle farm, a butterfly farm, botanical gardens with blue iguanas, etc.

Archived