The Final Call!

Herbaltees

OMG!!!!

We had our final call this morning and received all of the details for our wedding! I'm sooo excited!:D:p

The wedding will be held in the Taj Mahal and the reception in the Butterflies lounge, because of the size of our guest list. We selected the piano player, so he will still be able to play in the lounge.

Some consolidated answers for other brides:

Runner: The runner on the Pride is 50' long, so if you want to provide your own, it should also be 50' long.

Cake Decor: You can provide what ever ribbon you would like. It DOES NOT have to be pre cut, but you must provide enough to cover the cake. (I will provide 2 spools for a 3 tier cake).

Flowers: If you are upgrading your flowers, please make sure your wedding coordinator has sent the info to Carnival.

Any Questions and I will try to answer them.

im starting to get excited. i had my hair and makeup trial this morning, got my marriage license yesterday. i have another dress fitting on the 14th (i have lost 30 lbs since june ... ) and might have another one the following week depending on how things go.

what thickness of ribbon did you end up purchasing? i was thinking 1"?

im starting to get excited. i had my hair and makeup trial this morning, got my marriage license yesterday. i have another dress fitting on the 14th (i have lost 30 lbs since june ... ) and might have another one the following week depending on how things go.

what thickness of ribbon did you end up purchasing? i was thinking 1"?

Oh wow. You have done a lot! You will be able to sit back, relax and just enjoy the day.

I went with 1" satin ribbon. I hope it looks nice.

Archived