Smoking on balconies

derksta

I heard that the policy for smoking on the balconies has changed and it is not allowed anymore!!! I am an avid cigar smoker and was really hoping to have some time on my balcony with a cigar and a stiff drink! I heard that smokers were flickin their cigarette buts off the balconies starting fires and all kind of issues! Anyone else heard anything about this? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347118786.341312.jpg.5991e40f64cce3a70ea8ff0d8a53b1fb.jpg

I heard that the policy for smoking on the balconies has changed and it is not allowed anymore!!! I am an avid cigar smoker and was really hoping to have some time on my balcony with a cigar and a stiff drink! I heard that smokers were flickin their cigarette buts off the balconies starting fires and all kind of issues! Anyone else heard anything about this? [ATTACH]244492[/ATTACH]

That is incorrect. Only a designated Spa balcony on ships that have them are non smoking.

Enjoy that cigar!

I heard that the policy for smoking on the balconies has changed and it is not allowed anymore!!! I am an avid cigar smoker and was really hoping to have some time on my balcony with a cigar and a stiff drink! I heard that smokers were flickin their cigarette buts off the balconies starting fires and all kind of issues! Anyone else heard anything about this? [ATTACH]244492[/ATTACH]

This will happen on the Spirit for it's Australian sailings,

according to JH.

There is no smoking on any balconies on the Spirit while it cruises from Australia. ONLY.

The remaining ships remain the same...smoking on all balconies except on Cloud 9 Spa balconies.

Yesterday someone posted about a new menu, which some were not happy with. This also is ONLY for the Spirit out of Australia.

Read more carefully before posting people!!! LOL

Archived