Are the Pacific and Tahitian Princess history?

Richard Stein

Druke 1 -

The April 6, 2007 PP - Cpt to Singapore - 25 Days - stops in Mombasa (overnight for Safari)

A bit different than the (old) Pacific Princess - that went up the East Coast of Africa from Cpt to Athens...... and the (old)Island - up the West coast of Africa sailed Cpt to Rome - Both were fantastic itineraries - We were on the first sailing of each of those cruises. :D

Looks like we're going to repeat (albeit different Ports along the way) on the Pacific in 2007 - come on along!!!!! :D

. BTW the PP is stopping in Mombasa. They are offering several overnights.

So that means whatever I don't do on this years' PP, I can do in 2007:) There are two different shorex that I like; taking another cruise to cover them both sounds good to me. :D

Arlene

So that means whatever I don't do on this years' PP, I can do in 2007:) There are two different shorex that I like; taking another cruise to cover them both sounds good to me. :D

Arlene

I like your thinking :) I cannot wait until my husband is at least semi retired so we can do this as well. Right now it's just too difficult to get away from the office!

I like your thinking :) I cannot wait until my husband is at least semi retired so we can do this as well. Right now it's just too difficult to get away from the office!

It took a long time to get there, but WE MADE IT! My husband will always be in semi-retirement, even though every year he says he's finished.

Arlene

It took a long time to get there, but WE MADE IT! My husband will always be in semi-retirement, even though every year he says he's finished.

Arlene

Right now my dream is for hubby to be simo retired by the time weare 50. Our son will be in college (hopefully) and we can travel at length. Not that we don't do well right now but I cannot wait to be able to book a month or so to really enjoy a ship :D

During the US winter the Pacific Princess cruises out of Sydney for the Aussie Summer and will be back for our next season starting 8 Oct 05. She has been so popular that in Oct 2006 they are replacing her with the Dawn Princess due to demand out stripping supply. The Dawn Princess will start her 'Down Under' season with a circumnavigation of Australia. The Pacific Princess is also doing this 32 day adventure this year and was booked out in two weeks with just a couple of adverts.

Ok Arlene, you seem to be the person who would know :) What are the cabins to covet or avoid on the Pacific Princess if you are thinking about either a balcony or mini suite? Enquiring minds want to know :D

Archived