luggage tags

kafraser78

Hi everybody, were75 days out now from our cruise on the Breeze and I just printed luggage tags and boarding passes. I know I saw on here that we can get plastic covers for our luggage tags so they dont rip or fall off. I live in toronto and if someone can tell me where I can get them that would be great.

Thank u everybody.

:).

hi from the Niagara region

i have copied this from our roll call, one of our members found this hopefully this will help you out

Google "cruise luggage tag holders". Favors by Serendipity site has heavy plastic luggage tags with a metal eyelet. Great investment. Haven't had to worry about tags now in years."

I found the site looked at the product and read the reviews.

You can do it the cheap way. I take clear packing tape and cover the paper tags then staple. You can also use clear contact paper.

I do this too, it works great and if you use the packing tape they basically become laminated. Trust me they are not going anywhere. I do not staple mine though, I just make the tape longer and fold it over each side.

Hi everybody, were75 days out now from our cruise on the Breeze and I just printed luggage tags and boarding passes. I know I saw on here that we can get plastic covers for our luggage tags so they dont rip or fall off. I live in toronto and if someone can tell me where I can get them that would be great.

Thank u everybody.

:).

Amazon has the luggage tag holders.

http://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Tag-Holders-Set/dp/B005DFO530/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=177A0D4WV5318&coliid=I16SVXRLZWKS6E

The holders cost less ordered directly from Serendipity, but Cruise Critic doesn't allow a web link. Easy enough to find thru Google or Bing.

I've used the tags I bought from favors by serendipity and love them. We used to do the staples but I bought the tags when we were going to Hawaii and have used them ever since. They're great for spotting you luggage at the airport, print up a colorful design or your last name in really big letters and you can't miss them on the carousel. But, I never had a tag fall off when I used the staple method, I just like the tags better.

Archived