SUN, dining table for suite balcony?

Brilli

Hi,

we will be in SE suite ( 9076 ) on our next Sun cruise. I know, there is only a coffee table in the living room, but for writing, playing cards or having lunch it would be nice having a dining table on the large balcony.

Do you thing it is possible to get one?

Thanks

Brigitte

We had a table brought to the same suite for us in Alaska a few years ago. It was a plastic folding table kind of high, and unfortunately wasn't very comfortable to sit at with the outdoor chairs. It did come in handy for holding snacks and drinks on glacier day though.

Robin

My reservation confirms it as an SE.

I recently wrote on the attributes of this suite. Unfortunately the two negatives are lack of a table and lack of Lavazza.

If not a table, like a folding card table, a few tv trays would be great!!! Wish, wish.

I'll agree with others . . . this is a fantastic suite, but it is missing a comfortable dining table like the aft penthouses have on the Dawn (and I am guessing other ships as well). Our butler mentioned that he could bring in a table to serve us meals on the balcony, but we never ended up doing that.

Enjoy your adventure - we LOVED that cabin (there's a link to pics in my signature if you're interested)!

I am counting the days to 3/20/13 when I return to my aft PH on the Sunny Sun!!!

I have been very good this year All I want for Christmas is to hear 9076 gets the LAVAZZA. I don't care if I have to eat on the floor picnic style but I miss great coffee.

I am counting the days to 3/20/13 when I return to my aft PH on the Sunny Sun!!!

I have been very good this year All I want for Christmas is to hear 9076 gets the LAVAZZA. I don't care if I have to eat on the floor picnic style but I miss great coffee.

Donna that is too cute.. We love the Sun and cannot wait to be aboard her next month.

Donna that is too cute.. We love the Sun and cannot wait to be aboard her next month.

Oh man! I wish mine was next month. Good things come to those who wait, at least I keep telling myself that! But how I'd love to be getting away. Instead I will be buried to my elbows in budgets.

Have a great time and I have my fingers crossed for one of your superlative reviews. Please.

Archived