Carnival Breeze Dec 16, 2012 - Any others?

Chastowne2

I didn't see any other post for the Dec 16 cruise so I figured I'd post to see who else is out there. Partner and I (together 19 years) are sailing on Dec 16 cruise. Decided to take Amtrak from Charleston SC to MIA (just to say we did and besides no big rush since we're leaving a day early). Hope to meet other guys on the ship. Noticed a few on the Dec 8 cruise so hopefully we didn't choose the wrong date..

Any other gay males/females going to be onboard? Do we have to meet and the FOD meetings and not before?:cool:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I didn't see any other post for the Dec 16 cruise so I figured I'd post to see who else is out there. Partner and I (together 19 years) are sailing on Dec 16 cruise. Decided to take Amtrak from Charleston SC to MIA (just to say we did and besides no big rush since we're leaving a day early). Hope to meet other guys on the ship. Noticed a few on the Dec 8 cruise so hopefully we didn't choose the wrong date..

Any other gay males/females going to be onboard? Do we have to meet and the FOD meetings and not before?:cool:

I am a straight female that will be on this cruise, I am also taking the Amtrak from Fayetteville, NC to MIA. I really enjoy the trip going down, but coming back not so much. My daughter was suppose to be traveling with me, but I will be traveling alone.

I am so looking forward to being on the ship.

I just booked this cruise after finding a great rate. I'll be traveling solo.

Steven

Hi Steven. Welcome aboard. It won't be long now - this next week will either fly by or drag slowly along. Care to join us for a drink sometime?

• 2 months later...

I am a straight female also traveling Amtrak from Columbia SC to MIA arriving 1 day early with boyfriend and soon to be 13yr old son. Anyone traveling with kids who will be attending Circle C? Son is fairly shy and would like to meet some nice friendly kids.

Archived