South Excursions

WGTravel

I'm surprised by those of you who are saying they are quick to respond.

I've been trying for a couple of months to finalize a trip with them and it's been a struggle.

They should be picking us up a month from tomorrow and some of the group is still trying to make arrangements to pay.

I can't seem to get them to tell us when we will be picked up - nothing.

I realize that high season is starting and that they are probably busy but.....

Unfortunately, this isn't the only operator that's been this way. I guess it's their culture to not be in a hurry but I'm in a hurry to put all the planning for this trip to bed :eek:

I have gotten an answer from them quickly. If it is a week end I hear from them Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

I'm surprised by those of you who are saying they are quick to respond.

I've been trying for a couple of months to finalize a trip with them and it's been a struggle.

They should be picking us up a month from tomorrow and some of the group is still trying to make arrangements to pay.

I can't seem to get them to tell us when we will be picked up - nothing.

I realize that high season is starting and that they are probably busy but.....

Unfortunately, this isn't the only operator that's been this way. I guess it's their culture to not be in a hurry but I'm in a hurry to put all the planning for this trip to bed :eek:

I am surprised, wonder if you are using their proper email address? Are you corresponding with Dixianna? That is who we are chatting with. You will be getting onto the Infinity as we get off. We will wave to you!!

Edited by 2ashevillesailors

I am surprised, wonder if you are using their proper email address? Are you corresponding with Dixianna? That is who we are chatting with. You will be getting onto the Infinity as we get off. We will wave to you!!

Do you have an e-mail address for Dixianna? I've e-mailed the person that we've been dealing with along with their general e-mail address and still nothing.

Oh heck - you've probably already left, I'll bet......:(

• 2 weeks later...

We just used South Excursions for a transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago a few days ago. The port was a little chaotic as there were two ships disembarking and the two ships used different exits. We were at one and Dixiana was at another, but we found her and the driver quickly. Here's Dixiana's email address: sales2@southexcursions.com

• 5 weeks later...

Feb 11, 2014, 4:55 PM

We used South Excursions Jan 2014 for two tours. One was a Santiago City Tour with airport pickup and one was a transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso with a winery tour. The city tour was a complete waste of time and money. Sights that should have been included were not and the guide was not very knowledgeable. The transfer to the port was a much better tour with some things added that should have been on the original city tour.