Biolage Exquisite Oil - update

magandab

I received my "kit" yesterday, ordered on Amazon. This included shampoo, conditioner and oil, good size bottles, all in a gold mesh bag.

First the bad: The shampoo contains sulfates. I rarely use shampoo anymore, so not a biggie but I was hoping considering the hype, that it would be sulfate free.

On to the good: I used the conditioner to co-wash this morning, then one pump of the oil into my damp hair. I waited until my hair was 2/3-3/4 dry and then used my hot air brush. I'm blown away! My hair is soft, it's shiny, and it's smooth as can be. Plus it smells heavenly. I don't get a lot of smell with dry hair, but once in a while a little whiff.

I hope it continues to work for me!

Ulta gave me a sample bottle of the oil last time I went in shopping. I LOVE it. I normally use Silky Sexy Hair and love it but I may be switching the the Biolage going forward.

I love the Silky Sexy line too. I wish I could find a sample size of Exquisite Oil for travel. Hmmm, should check eBay!

If you want sulfate-free products, have to you tried Pureology? I know it's a bit expensive, but I've been using it again (switched from Redkin) and love the products.

They had a new oil based shampoo, conditioner and precious oil. I buy it at Ulta when I have a 20% or $3.50 off coupon. You can buy small travel sizes just to try it first. I've been using the shampoo and then the oil on the ends and so far I like it. Will go back and buy the conditioner as well. Too bad I have large bottles of Redkin in my closet, but I'll use it up as well.

I was just out in the rain today and was smelling this lovely scent and realized it was the Pureology oil in my hair, smells wonderful.

I really like the Pureology products for my color-treated hair.

If you want sulfate-free products, have to you tried Pureology? I know it's a bit expensive, but I've been using it again (switched from Redkin) and love the products.

They had a new oil based shampoo, conditioner and precious oil. I buy it at Ulta when I have a 20% or $3.50 off coupon. You can buy small travel sizes just to try it first. I've been using the shampoo and then the oil on the ends and so far I like it. Will go back and buy the conditioner as well. Too bad I have large bottles of Redkin in my closet, but I'll use it up as well.

I was just out in the rain today and was smelling this lovely scent and realized it was the Pureology oil in my hair, smells wonderful.

I really like the Pureology products for my color-treated hair.

I tried Pureology several years ago and HATED it. I know, I'm the only one who does I think. The only way I could describe it was it felt like I had washed my hair with mud. I ended up selling it on eBay. I may try it again in the new formula, since I'm now going very low poo and no sulfates. I didn't like how my hair felt at first with this either

Archived